4.24.2013

Photo Idol - Benjamin Hole


I’m always looking for inspiration. Each month I will choose a photographer who really makes me want to be a better photographer.

I first came across Benjamin Hole's photos on instagram and have been hooked ever since.  I am a sucker for animals and his photos just show so much personality in each one of the cows, horses, sheep, dogs, and so on! He shows a real peacefulness of farm living in England... pretty much my dream. It was actually really hard to pick out a few of his snaps to feature here. If you don't follow him already, I suggest you do so. He's on tumblr "The Epp and Flow of Farming Life"and instagram.

1 comment:

  1. What a great photography indeed! I always love to take photos of animals :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...