7.02.2013

Spontaneous Drumheller Trip Pt. 1












Notes: Sorry about the photo explosion that just happened. I'm usually so good at narrowing down a select few photos to show! On our way home from Calgary this weekend we were driving past the Drumheller sign and thought... What the heck? So we made a pitstop. I really liked the three sets of photos from that day, they seem so different even thought they were all taken within a few hours. Here is part 1 of 3. Also I don't know why we are jumping. David jumped for a picture and I thought, "I wanna jump too!!" and the jumping commenced.

1 comment:

  1. the middle photo of the two of you, beautiful!! I'm your newest follower (through blogger dashboard)> I love discovering fellow canadian bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...