8.13.2013

A Beautiful Mess - Self Portrait Challenge #3 (and housekeeping)



The new book from the girls at A Beautiful Mess came out today and while I have yet to actually grab it, I figured I will post my last self portrait for their their 30-day Challenge . So 3 self-portraits in 30 days.... I'm slack. I know. It was a really busy summer so far! Excuses, Excuses.

Since we've been back from all our July trips (still working on editing all my new photo sets) we have been tending to our garden, building a greenhouse, and brainstorming a clothing line. Say what!? A clothing line?! Before the masses (there are masses of you reading this right?... right?) get too excited, I just decided to challenge myself to sew a new fall wardrobe instead of buying a new fall wardrobe. I recently purged about all of my clothes but I am way to cheap to invest in too many new things for fall so last Friday I hopped over to the Fabricland sale section and bought 30 meters of fabric for $60. This should be enough for 3 dresses, 2 skirts, 3 shirts, and a scarf if I play my cards right. Heck, I might even go wild and throw in a tote!

I mostly have my usual photo sets from our travels up on the blog but would anyone be interested in following my sewing challenge? I may post some stuff on here about it whether you like it or not... mwahaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...