8.28.2013

Sleepy Cove, Newfoundland


This was one of the first walks we went on when we got to Twilllingate. This is up on Long Point I believe. There are so many "points" I may be mistaken. I know for a fact this is called Sleepy Cove though! It may look a little cloudy but let me tell you it was so hot and humid. I don't know what I was thinking wearing jeans. If I had a pair of scissors they would have definitely been made into shorts immediately. I didn't know what to expect from summer in Newfoundland but seriously, it was like a tropical island. I am not a fan of heat and I was sweating from a standstill. The humidity does do wonders for my hair though. At least before the wind gets to it which (as you can tell by the last picture) makes my hair violent.













3 comments:

  1. These are such stunning photos, god Canada is beautiful!! Martin and I have been going on a ton of a day trips and taking lots of photos lately. I swear, I could do it all day long. So much fun!!

    xo
    By The Shore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So nice to hear from you. I have been following along your new blog and its lovely to see the other side of the coast! Canada really is beautiful. I just wish everything wasn't so far from Alberta. By the way, I won your giveaway from Chelsea at Tea Talk... I was pretty excited! haha

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the one with the flowers and the last one is funny. Your hair is slapping his face, ha ha!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...