9.01.2013

Photo Idol: Jenavieve Belair

I’m always looking for inspiration. Each month I will choose a photographer who really makes me want to be a better photographer.

I discovered Jenavieve Belair from this vsco journal article and she has been one of my favourite photographers ever since. She is based in the lovely Southern California and her photos capture that easy breezy California life style. That natural feeling of her photographs lets you into each moment and that is what photography should do! If you'd like to check out her website click here and her blog here for some excellent inspiration. If social media is more your style here is her pinterest, and instagram.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...