9.03.2013

Prairie Meets Mountians, Alberta

Sometimes when you're on a road trip. You need to stop and just run around. Especially if it's the golden hour. Then you also set up your tripod and camera while you run around. I know once September hits in the blog world people go crazy with Autumn colours, layering, boots (actually that didn't seem to stop for summer this year) but I can assure you I am excited for Fall solely for the temps to go down. I am not a hot weather kind of gal and this summer has been killing me!! Hooray for Fall!






1 comment:

  1. when ever I'm taking a road trip i also like to stop for pictures,i love the colours on you pictures. Im an edmontonian blogger!!!!

    http://yolandyaboulevard.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...