10.22.2013

Etsy Shop: The Ocean Plains

 



I am excited to announce that I have opened up an Etsy shop! It is called The Ocean Plains and will carry handmade accessories. There isn't a huge inventory there yet but I will be adding to it as we go. Right now you can get some jewellery and headbands but soon I would like to get going on some circle scarves and bags as well! I have the material, I just need to find the time! All sewing items are made by me and the jewellery is made by my mom. At first it was just going to be my sewing items but then my mom caught wind and has been wanting to get more into her "beading" as she calls it. She has a serious bead room. So pop on over to the shop and take a look around!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay, so excited for you!! I just pinned your shop to my pinterest folder "wish list" and can't wait to pick something up!!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have some really nice pieces!! Best of luck to you on this venture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You have some great pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...