11.04.2013

Nature, Alberta


I peeked out of my window yesterday to find a giant pile of snow over everything. I promptly shut the curtains and went back to bed. We are doing better than last year (snow had arrived early October) but it's still depressing. When I finally got up David and I had a bake off where I made banana bread and he made Oreo truffles while keeping the curtains closed of course. Ignorance is bliss right? 

I also edited some photos of sunnier days past AND I started on a little e-book/travel guide I've been wanting to make for Alberta and Newfoundland! I guess snowy days aren't all bad....








1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I'm hosting a giveaway on the blog and today is the last one to enter, maybe you are interested? If you are you can enter right here: http://xurl.es/e5tnl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...