12.14.2013

Rock Formations, Newfoundland


Fun Fact: I sleep with the TV on all night. 

It varies between space documentaries and geology documentaries. It also leads to absolutely no dreams that I can remember. I am convinced my sub conscious is watching TV all night and has no time to make up dreams. Despite me priming my brain with docs all night to watch, I really don't know as much as I should about geology. None the less a boat ride around the north Newfoundland Coast in the summer left me with some beautiful rock formation photos.








7 comments:

  1. oh man! you live in paradise. i think i should find a job that allows me move there

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color blue is so tranquil and peaceful, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, those are amazing! Bleak crags. Nature at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathtaking formations. and i also sleep with netflix on! it's a phase i go through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, gorgeous photos! I have actually been to Newfoundland! I was flying to NY, and we had someone on board taken ill and had to make an emergency landing in Newfoundland. It looks like such an interesting place, I'd love to go back someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos. Did you see any whales around there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magnificent earth God has created! This is absolute gorgeousness. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...