12.20.2013

Slightly Festive Decor


I don't tend to decorate festively too much. In our tiny apartment it can be a bit overwhelming with too many decorations going here and there. There is also the problem of storing said decorations for the other 11 months of the year. None the less here are a few glimpses of our kinda Christmasy apartment.

Today I am off from work for  a week and a half. I hope to get some posts ready, take some photos, and relax. I already went to the Costco Liquor store to stock up for my celebration tonight! I LOVE HOLIDAYS!






4 comments:

  1. I lovey these photos and your holiday decor, it's just perfect! Happiest Xmas to you and happiest relaxing!! :)

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mini Christmas tree! Sometimes, something small and festive can be just enough :D And the bird pillows have my heart. So quirky-cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i really love the owl painting. and your pillow covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your apartment is cute and cozy, and I LOVE those bird pillow cases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...