1.16.2014

Between The Lenses : New Beginnings



Tara of Tara Victoria and Latrina of Of Trees and Hues have started a photo collaboration called Between the Lenses that anyone can get involved in. I have participated in these before but I have always found none of them really suit my style. I feel like this is one I can get behind as I really identify with these two gals. Each month they will give a new theme and all you have to do is create your own blog post with the header found here with your themed photo and link up to either of their blog posts about the months theme. This month it is all about New Beginnings. I'll admit this isn't a new photo as I am locked away in the office working for the foreseeable future but I still wanted to get the ball rolling and get involved! Can't wait to discover some more like-minded people through Between the Lenses.

Edit: (Because I didn't explain myself!) This photo was taken last spring (Edmonton spring ins't until May) during a walk around Canmore on our first trip of the year. This trip was the beginning of many for 2013. 

8 comments:

  1. So happy you're joining us this month, Shy!! Such a lovely photo! I would love to know how this represents New Beginnings for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very interesting project!
    And the photo you've chosen looks beautiful and new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so happy you're joining in! I didn't know you were from Alberta!! Hollaa, me too :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to me that all of this is insanely beautiful!
    thank you for these amazing shots Shy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good idea to make sure that you take photos! xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...