1.31.2014

Photo Idol: Niche



I’m always looking for inspiration. Each month I will choose a photographer who really makes me want to be a better photographer.

I took a break off from My Photo Idol Series over the holidays but now I am back with a great photographer who goes by the pseudonym: Niche. Her name is Magdalena Lutek and she hails from Krakow, Poland. Her photographs marry nature and emotion in a beautiful way. They transport you into a dreamy scene that you can't help but be captivated by. I love when I can make up a story around a photograph. A picture tells a thousand words right? Well Niche has definitely inspired me to try and capture more simple emotion in my photographs. To try to take a photo that can take people into a whole new world.


Blog
Website
Flickr
instagram
tumblr









6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Thanks for introducing us to her work.

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, the light is unreal. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply gorgeous - a great inspiration indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I love your photo idol series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked carefully at all these photos and as much as I wanted to say my favorite would be a tricky thing :-)
    although the first is just fantastic Shy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...