2.16.2014

Between Lenses: Love


Tara of Tara Victoria and Latrina of Of Trees and Hues have set up their second instalment of Between Lenses and it's all about love, fittingly. I was thinking of how I could express this on camera while I was visiting my moms yesterday. I was watching Olympics on the couch playing footsy my little buddy Keko and thought is there any more perfect love than between a gal and her loyal pooch!? Absolutely not! Even though he is the worst listener and sharer ever! He is still my best bud.



8 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love it.
    Thank you for sharing!

    xo sarah.
    http://www.creativity-avenue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest and cutest pic ever. :) I love cuddling with my puppy.

    <3 Kate - cloveranddot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Shy! It fits the theme perfectly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! This is such a lovely photo, all warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really loved reading this my dear! beautiful photo and great meaning behind it, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...