2.20.2014

Mom's House, Alberta


We try to visit my mom about every second week or so. David re-fills the bird feeders and I play with all my animal friends. This last weekend I brought the camera a took a few quick photos from around my mom's house. I am working on some sewing tutorials since I've been on a sew kick as of late and also I feel like I might be able to teach some nalbinding skills that I've been learning! The persistant house arrest of winter does get your creative juices flowing!






9 comments :

  1. such a beautiful home! especially love the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such atmospheric, almost melancholy shots. Really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details you've photographed of your mum's house! That octagonal window is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home, where every seats are cozy and worn furniture with a history!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful set, I really like the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these captures, Shy! Your mom's house has so much history, stories and life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The third picture again, the one with the window looking out into the snow: it looks like a secret window to another place. So magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!