3.31.2014

What March Looked Like


Here is a little collage of what I was up to during March. I am so happy it is almost over! Contrary to what children's rhymes would tell us, March came in like a lion and left like a lion so I am looking forward to April for so many things including a little bit of lamb like weather. Other things on that list: Planting my garden, starting my pottery class, longer walks, bare feet in the grass, and my birthday. I might be a little bias towards April but it is my favourite month of the year!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes March came in like a lion and is roaring to an end. I hope April is better. And love the collage, especially the pix of the kitty!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finally spring! But i think that today, in Poland was too hot. And in fact i prefer when it is cold outside. When it is hot i have headache :( amazing photos! I admire photo with cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! I know March was really hard up here right!? looking forward to your April photos ;)
    ps. b-day months are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this looks so lovely! love the way you cropped and arranged them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you... April is so much better than March. That's when spring comes for real in the North!
    I love this little collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. April is great! It feels more and more like spring :)
    lovely photos!
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords
    Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pics!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a whole lot of things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...