4.22.2014

Fogo Island, Newfoundland


I saved these up all the way from last July. I am a little sad to say they are my last few photos from Fogo specifically from when I stumbled across my dream house. Ocean view, simple salt box style, heritage doors….perfection. Looking at these make me really question why I still live in Edmonton. 

I had a quick trip down to Calgary this Easter weekend for a baby shower for a friend and now it's back to work. I wish holidays could go on forever!
Hope everyone had a great Easter!









10 comments:

  1. Fogo island looks like a dream to me! And that house is truly wonderful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is on the other side of the ocean, but it reminds me so much of Scandinavia. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brightness and all the color. I see why you'd want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could live in a place like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place, what a lovely place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading a book by carol shields and in it, she mentioned newfoundland. Reading your post, I feel like I know the place a little more now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these photos are stunning. What a lovely place to call home, I'm with ya, I could move there in a heart-beat, so idyllic! Plus, thanks for the Morocon oil tip... perfect for the warm days ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That house and those views are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful place. I can only image how calm and serene must be living there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, this is all so radiant and incredibly beautiful that I lost myself in the second photo :-)
    amazing Shy. sending all good things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...