4.24.2014

One Photo, Three Ways


Editing photos is one of my favourite parts of the photography process. I became drawn to photography in this way actually. I took a 2-d design course way back when and this is where I fell in love with photoshop. In the last year, I have really gotten into Lightroom and vsco presets. Often while I am editing there are a few different styles that stand out at me. From there I narrow down which version I like better and then usually do the while set in a similar look… hello 'sync' button in Lightroom!

I thought I would share a few of these photos now and then to show the difference a little editing can go to change the whole mood of a photo. Let me know which one is your favourite!

1. VCSO presets: Kodak E100VS Portrait (Plus my own tweaks)


2. My own B&W Lightroom formula


3. VSCO Preset: N-Kodak Portra 160 VC (Plus my own tweaks)


Original, Taken with Nikon D3100 + AF-S Nikkor 35MM 1:1.8

5 comments:

  1. Love 1 & 2. And I LOVE playing around with my photos as well. I use a ton of Lightroom presets and in the last year have been absolutely addicted to Rad Lab!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept of this post, Shy! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...