5.01.2014

Photo Idol: Dylan and Sara Photography



I am always looking for inspiration. Each month I will choose a photographer who really makes me want to be a better photographer.

Since I have been researching the photographer portion of my wedding planning I thought I would feature a pair of lovely wedding photographers that I have stumbled across. Dylan and Sara are a photography duo based out of Portland, Oregon. They describe their style as "photo journalistic... soft, dreamy, romantic with a modern artistic viewpoint" and I couldn't agree more. Many of their photos are edited with VSCO film and we all know how I feel about that. It's beautiful photographers like this that make me want to go over budget with my wedding planning!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are marvelous!! And I can totally see the journalistic, story telling type of whimsy at play in their photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly fantastic! If one day I'll get married, I hope I will stumble upon such a great couple of wedding photographers... hopefully living a little closer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these- such beautiful pictures!!

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...