5.20.2014

Somewhere Oceanside


I really could use an adventure right now! Hopefully in 2 months time we will be able to go back to Newfoundland for a vacation. This weekend was a long one but we didn't do any travelling. My hatred of driving really tends to hold us back. I am fine being a passenger but David's car isn't reliable enough for a long trip and my car is a standard (which he doesn't drive) so if we want to go anywhere I am left driving and I am usually annoyed the entire time! Arn't I a treat! haha







4 comments:

  1. oh I hope you get a little trip soon! just got back from a 2 week break and it was the best ever. so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely dream-like! I love the mood of these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beauty, I could honestly get lost staring at these images. They evoke such a sense of peace and calm... exactly what I need for this hectic day! ;) And all the best with your garden, how exciting. We have community plots where we live but I've only ever planted herbs. One day I'll stretch my green thumb!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...