5.05.2014

What April Looked Like



April sure rushed by in a hurry, didn't it! That month seemed to be just what I needed to get out of the perpetual gumpiness winter brings.

This was the first year we started our garden in the living room and it has really been a winter blues buster! I find myself coming home every day and immediately going to see how much each plant has grown, give them some water, and get excited about planting more. Amazing what a bit of green will do.

I've also started my pottery class this month. I don't have anything to show for it yet as pottery forces you to be patient with all its drying, firing, glazing, and more firing that goes on but it's been a highlight of the week that I look forward to every Wednesday! I am usually quite stuck in my ways. I don't like changes to my routine so I was hesitant to sign up even though I knew I would enjoy it. After work I tend to just feel drained of my will to go on (slight exaggeration) but I am so glad I decided to ignore myself and just go for it!


4 comments:

  1. April looks very nice on here!
    I should start planting an indoor garden too, if it really helps through the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah look at those little green plants! You take the loveliest photos :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that black and white photo of the sticks. Did you come upon them like that? Great shot. I've always wanted to take a pottery class? What kind of pieces are you making?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...