6.03.2014

Banff, Alberta

The camera god's were not being kind to me this weekend! The trees are all fragrant and in bloom here finally and I noticed the most lovely trees in a park near my work. I planned to stop there after work Friday and take some photos of them. Once I arrived I noticed my camera had been switched on all day so the battery was drained.... nuts. I went on home and knew I was going to visit my mom's the next day and she has some crabapple and mayday trees that would be in bloom. Once I got to my mom's (making extra sure I had the camera off and a full battery) I realized I had forgotten my memory card!! So my plans on posting some lovely blooming trees were dashed. Instead you get some photos of a dreary day in Banff from a few years ago! Hopefully I can get my act together this week.




7 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how frustrated you must have filled... but I do love these photos of a dreary day in Banff! There is such a wonderful, moody atmosphere in them! Not to mention that that building reminds me of The Grand Budapest Hotel!
    Hope to see some photos of blooming trees on your next post, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never noticed but it does look like the Grand Budapest Hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos! such a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! If it makes you feel better I love the images you did post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these photos are beautiful! What a gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a dreary day?! Sign me up! That first shot reminded me of some wonderful real life version of the Harry Potter castle. I always think semi-misty days are better than full sunshiney ones, anyhow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...