6.29.2014

Between Lenses: Dreams



Dreams is the topic for this months Between Lenses brought to you by Latrina and Tara. Polly has been creating beautiful double exposures lately and I always find them to be very dreamlike so when the topic came up as Dreams I knew immediately I wanted to create a double exposure. There are never rhyme nor reason in my dreams. Familiar places blend into strange lands, reality and fantasy collide and this is what I feel when I look at a double exposures. Like they are part of the mix and match that happens in dreams.


3 comments:

  1. Ah, double exposures are always fun! I just love this, Shy. Always look forward to your BL posts, girl! Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I've never done double exposures before, but they look fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful double exposure, Shy! And what you write adds so well to it. They are indeed like Dreams...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...