6.24.2014

Drive By: Central Alberta


Road trips and me have a love/hate relationship. I like them when my destination is somewhere where I can relax for a few days or I am in no hurry and can meander around. I dislike road trips when they have to be rushed and I have to work the next day. This was a quick business trip to Calgary and back in the same day. That is about 6-7 hours of driving, which is way too much for one day in my books. At the very least I was able to salvage a boring day by getting to take a few photos from the passenger window as the "sights" passed us by. 











8 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you! And a 6-7 hours driving in a single day does sound too much to me as well! But oh, these photographs... I'm so glad you had the time to take them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6-7 hours!? Wow, this is a long drive... but these pictures make it up for you, I hope! They are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yeah thats a very long drive for just one day! and I cannot believe you took this photos from the passenger seat! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the same problem with travels - I hate when I have to work the next day.
    Beautiful photos, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shy! sorry about the long drive, but these photos are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, such beautiful, endless landscapes you have captured! But I agree, dawdling is way more fun than rushing on a road trip. At least the views were so much better than the endless streams of cars you see on motorway trips in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...