6.02.2014

What May Looked Like


Did May fly by for you too? It was a fairly busy month that have a few spring sicknesses thrown in for good measure. This month we nailed down some wedding stuff as well as started our garden. Edmonton finally came into bloom and it's been rainy (which is my favourite weather) so everything is finally lush and green. As far as my on-going hobby addiction I did manage to knit a scarf/hood thing (it might be time to try following a pattern instead of just make random things). I sewed up some robes for mothers day gifts but as I was going to make a shirt for myself with leftovers my serger went on the fritz. I know how to fix it but I have been being lazy! Also I am happy to say that I had one of my most successful pottery nights last week! The week before that a belt in my car broke and I always get over-stressed when I have vehicle problems so all I could muster up was 3 sad little....things. I can only describe them as things. They look like a 3 year old made them... anyway last night I churned out 3 candle holders, 1 plate, 1 spoon rest, and 5 bowls of various sizes! My pottery ends in June and I am going to miss it for sure! 



5 comments:

  1. love this pics! can'y believe is June already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may seems eventful. wish you happy june. and yes! i cant wait to see your new pottery and garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh what, SEEYA MAY. Came and went so fast for sure! Down this neck of the woods May isn't too fun, or for me at least because I know winter's coming and i'm not much of a winter fan.. But anyway you seemed to have a productive one! I'd say it'd be a good idea to follow some form of pattern to get an actual grip on what you're making but what do I know, I haven't attempted knitting in maybe.. 15 years? Have a lovely June! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was working all days for a whole month - I didn't even noticed May's already gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful May resume, dear Shy! I still remember that sweet gown you've sewn for your mum on Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...