8.12.2014

Maligne Lake, Alberta


For some reason I had never ventured up to Maligne Lake while on my numerous trips to Jasper. It was an easy 45 minute drive from the town and it held some amazing views. We saw all the black bears along that road. We went for an a little canoe ride down the lake as it was perfect canoeing weather. So calm. The cool mountain air and the glacier fed lake made the 33° C day a bit more bareable. I am way to frightened to take my camera actually in the canoe but to be honest sometimes it's just nice to sit back and take it all in without the need to snap away.

We stopped at our car for a snack and this cheeky little Grey Jay wanted to share with us. I know you're not supposed to feed the animals but he practically stole it! Besides who can say no to that little dishevaled face!










8 comments:

  1. dddddduuuuudddee
    these photos are BEAUTIFUL! you're growing SO much as a photographer. it's amazing to watch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes perfect!! I am loving really being able to produce the photo I am envisioning!

      Delete
  2. Just look at these! What wonderful shots. I wish I could go canoeing myself right now. And that bird ~ how precious! He's so very fluffy and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why he look so unkempt but I loved him!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...