8.26.2014

On our way back...



We are off for another mountainous trip for a few days. I've never done the drive from Jasper down to Banff and Canmore so it should be a nice little road trip and then home in time to relax before the long weekend is over!

This is another bit of Pyramid Lake on those smoky days in July. The cool lake was the only way to beat the heat and humidity. I am very happy this little trip will provide some cooler temperatures. See you back next week for September (already!?!?!?).









9 comments :

  1. I can't get enough of these, they are so beautiful!
    Looking forward to see those from your next trip. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what beauty. How lucky are we to live in Canada?!! Such a gorgeous place. Enjoy your trip!! And yes, what the F, how is it almost September. I thought we just started 2014. Scary!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever i see mountain photos like these it makes me want to go build a cabin out by the water. what a life that would be. gorgeous photos :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that misty water! Looks like you found a wonderful spot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ That first photo is picture perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!