10.21.2014

All Tuckered Out


Anyone else work in an office staring at the computer all day? It is the opposite from physical work yet it is so tiresome to use your brain so much in one day. Sometimes even a walk feels like too much for me to muster up but of course I always feel better after a stroll in the sunshine. Since it's been a busy few months at work for me convincing myself to get this space updated has become a bit of a challenge! I'm not going anywhere but I may need to slow down a tad bit until this big project is over. I think my eyes will physically not let me look a computer screen any more than necessary! In the meantime here are some photos from some of the aforementioned walks...






And quite possibly the saddest photo I have ever taken.

12 comments:

  1. lovely! strolls in the sunshine are always good

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very pretty! I love flowers in any form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful photos and the last one is a wee bit sad.

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree. I mostly work indoors at a computer and find I'm much more exhausted after seven hours there than when I work 8 hours in summer heat digging holes on a farm. Being inside just drains me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one is a bit sad :(
    Beautiful photos and pretty flowers :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I stare at my computer all day with photo editing, skying with clients and doing design work. So I totally hear ya, my eyes and wrists definitley appreciate when I take a break! :) Enjoy the slower blogging pace and your walks... they're the best!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderful it is that we can hold on to the good weather thanks to lovely photos like yours even though it's getting colder and colder

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures totally lifted my monday morning. thank you Shy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sit behind a computer for a 40 hour work week too... it stinks! I usually drag myself about after work, not really wanting to do much of anything. But a simple walk + a bit of sunshine can really turn the evening around :) Love what you saw on your walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...