10.28.2014

Athabasca Falls, Alberta


Athabasca Falls was heaving when we stopped in for a stretch. There were people everyone. I guess it is a good spot for a little walk when your on a long road trip. I really loved the colour of the water after it runs through the small crevices.

It started snowing here on Sunday and I hope it disappears. I am not ready for it yet but it did inspire my first try at a slipper. It turned out ok too! Lets see if I can stay focused long enough to knit a mate for it! What do you do on cold, snowy days?












5 comments:

  1. I really hope this place is real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I've always wanted to see Athabasca but whenever I'm near the area I always find myself having to pass it over. Hopefully next trip out West :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW breath taking photos!
    nature is so powerful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is amazing! And in your pictures one can see the power of it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...