11.25.2014

Drive By: The Rockies



































I may a have a few of my "Drive By's" to share with you on the Rockies. Everywhere you look they are amazing. No angle disappoints. The clouds make the mountains looks like floating objects.

Currently we are covered in a thick layer of snow so I decided to wrap Christmas presents and set up there tree this weekemd. When in Rome right? AND I am also excited to say that we booked a quick trip to Newfoundland in January!! I am so excited for a much needed break but for now, without further ado... the Rockies.






9 comments:

  1. The power of nature... amazing pictures of the Rockies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spectacular! I can't believe these are just "Drive By's"... if I'd taken them in Finland they would be so flat. Alberta is the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, I need to visit the mountains. <3 These shots are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment♥ and you are right, the rockies are truly amazing and it's kind of magical that they do not
    lose their amazing-ness(?) on your photos, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great pictures. The Rockies are so incredibly breathtaking. I don't think I could ever get used to seeing the mountains and not be in awe. I haven't been out that way in over 3 years, but I have family in Calgary so hopefully soon! Newfoundland is the only province I haven't been to (not including the territories), but I'm planning to go next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. I wish I could even once in my life see any of the places you visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A view that can never get old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, these photos look insane - how can this beauty be real?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...