1.01.2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great time ushering in the 2015. I know I will be napping all day as is my ideal way to start off a year. These photos were taken on the Dec. 20, the day before the winter solstice. In Edmonton the sun didn't bother getting up until 8:48 and set at 4:16 to mark our shortest day. I went out to get these photos at 4:00 and it didn't take long to turn to darkness and show the starry sky. We get a lot of clear days here being one of the sunniest cities in Canada. You would think we wouldn't spend over 80 days a year below zero but alas. At least we aren't Winter-peg, Manisnowba am I right? 














9 comments:

  1. Wow, such beautiful imagery! Hope it's been the start of an incredible year!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! ♥ ♥ ♥
    Happy New Year, Shy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your winter is amazing! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, such incredible light! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Un savi va dir:
    "La riquesa de l'ésser humà es mesura per la quantitat i qualitat dels amics que tingui" Gràcies per fer-me milionària ♥Feliç Any Nou!☆❤❀ [-•‿•ิ]❀

    …......... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ (♥)_
    ……..|░░░|☆ (♥)_ Feliç
    …...@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨♕~ ¨¨Any Nou
    ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•~~~☆“˜¨¨¨***2015**.*♥*.
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com (^‿^)✿ petons

    ReplyDelete
  7. This light is beautiful! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos!

    Josie
    www.FineandFeathered.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I miss winter!

    (I know I'm really late here, but have a great year!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...