2.24.2015

Snowy Seascapes



Wow! What a hectic week! Is it just me or is the year flying by already! I was forced to take a blog-break last week due to lots of over time at the day job. Pesky work... always getting in the way of more fun things. Usually the beginning of the year isn't very hectic for us but this year is an exception. There have also been a lot of birthdays and family visiting that has cropped up and on top of that I've been trying to find a spare moment to work on sewing the ol' wedding dress. It has not been easy to find one of those precious spare moments though. I am reserving Friday afternoon for another sew session. My phone is being turned off and Sherlock will be switched on! 

These photos are the kind that look bright and sunny and warm but are massively deceiving. I think in the last picture you can tell the wind was really whipping!






10 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't get over these photos + that location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! what a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, it's not only you, the year is really flying by.. it feels like a few more days and new years is knocking on the door again :D
    and well if these photos even ars deceiving, as you say, I don't mind being deceived by such beauty to be honest! have a wonderful rest of the week :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! When I look at your photos I am not tired of the winter at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are stunning! I have the same feeling about this year... it's already the end of February... But let's see the bright side: spring is near! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous photos...this place looks amazing!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh so icy and cold! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a breathtaking landscapes you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...