3.17.2015

A Little Bit of Spring


Spring has kind of sprung here! In true Canadian fashion I was out in my sleeveless shirt for this day! If that temperature is anywhere above zero it calls for summer wear. No if's, and's, or but's. In an added bonus my arms worked as camouflage as I just faded into the snowy hills. Not a particularly sunny day but I like to tell myself I got a bit of a tan. 

My mom and I decided to walk down to the "creek" that has been forming, all the while telling Keko there were mice under the snow. Cue his concerned look below. 







5 comments:

  1. So lovely! And Keku is so funny looking for mice below the snow. Did he find any?
    I can't believe spring has finally come! The best time of the year is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great views there! Awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic looking creek - I'm the weirdo that would be obsessing over how cute your dog is from afar.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with this cat picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Nancy, the cat picture is just purrfect! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...