3.25.2015

Angry Sea


I made a few changes around the blog the last few days. Something had happened to my old layout that really messed everything up and it was annoying me but time was hard to come by so it had to wait. I've really cleaned up the code in the last few days so hopefully that will keep it from mysteriously changing on me again. I still have to fix up my header as it's not as crisp as I would like but it's a start! Feels good to have a refresh! 

Something about the salt water freezing to the shore really draws me in and looks like fluffy clouds. Maybe it's because it is so white against the dark rock. The sea was particularly angry this day and my hands hurt in the cold wind in no time at all. I had to retreat into David's mom's house and watch from the warmth.





9 comments:

  1. Oh my, what beauty!! I'm always in awe of how stunning nature is and how the landscape is forever changing... new seasons and times of day always reveal something new. My favourite!! <3 And... I LOVE the new blog tweaks. Couldn't agree more, a re-fresh is always so nice!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like the way your new layout looks, especially the ''narrative''-writing is beautiful, as well as the pictures once again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new layout too!
    And the photos are absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new layout! photos really stand out! And that sea is quite scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout, and these photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love how you captured the movement of the ocean!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a new blog layout can do wonders for inspiration. i also do love frozen salt water on the shore. i can practically hear the crush of it under my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never tire of pictures of the sea... and these are fantastic!

    I really like your new blog layout, it has a very cozy atmosphere due to the dark wood, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New layout is beautiful. Sea is a great power. Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a knack for landscape photos, these pictures are stunning!

    I'm looking at your blog via my phone and it's working great for me. It's awesome you're able to fix any coding problems yourself I always have to email the person who made my template if something gets messed up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...