3.31.2015

Smith's Lookout... again!


One more go from Smith's Lookout here. We were desperately trying to get a good panorama of Twillingate but lost the light in our other attempt. This day was soooooo windy and so cold (I was thoroughly regretting not wearing my wonder-unders on this go). There were patches of fog rolling up and over us. Moments of clarity were very brief. If you look at our last trip it probably looks like I never change my clothes! I assure you I did. Two pants, two sock, two coats and my scarf-beard were always necessary.

I can't wait for April tomorrow! It's my favourite month and not only just because it's contains my birthday. It is that special equilibrium where I have stopped complaining about the cold winter and I haven't started complaining about the hot summer! April: a month of being the perfect temperature.









7 comments:

  1. I think I need to come visit you ASAP! Also, I really love your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely in your warm yellow parka! You make the snowy day so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks frigid and unforgettable. What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...