4.07.2015

That Golden Hour

I am nearing the end of my winter/ocean photo reserve. Surely everyone as sick of looking at snow as I am! Spring is such a refreshing time of year. I've started some crocuses in the living room and I am trying to grow an avocado plant from the "pit". Nothing has happened yet but apparently it takes awhile. Vegetables trays and marigolds will soon be planted as well to take over my living room for a few months. Check out last years take over here. A lot was learned from last year and we are fully overhauling the amount we are going to plant. We had way too much of some items and not enough of others. We are also adding a whole new section to the garden for sunflowers and wildflowers. Last year was soooooo productive and I'm sure it was because of the 100's sunflowers that the birds "planted" for us (annoying at first). The sunflowers attracted so many bees. Our squash production was insane. Some zucchini's were producing 2-3 a day and we had a dozen plants! I was bringing bags and bags in to work for people to take home with them.

Ok, I seem to have gotten carried away with garden talk!







8 comments:

  1. Seriously Shy, you live in one of the most beautiful places. Your landscape photos are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chaucee! Unfortunately I don't live here but visit quite often. Someday I will though and I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. This light is so beautiful! And the first picture looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. It was a rare non-foggy moment on this trip!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, these photos are beautiful! The light in each of these is amazing!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos shy!
    First time I saw ice and golden light together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in a place that doesn't see snow and ice! I've never experienced a winter without it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...