5.07.2015

Pottery Bits

It's time for the last little bits of my pottery class. My goal was to make my own mug and I was successful! Although it is a bit small for my liking. My favourite mug of all time is about equal to 3 mugs. The tiny little bowl went from a pathetic use of a pottery wheel to one of my most used items! It is perfect for setting the tea ball in to be used again or to dry out after you're done. I hate scraping out wet loose tea. I am much happier to pour out the dry stuff. The little things, right? I also made a little set of single vases. Just imagine a lovely flower sitting in them ;)

So lately everytime I find a moment to comment on my favourite blogs it get foiled. I totally appreciate everyone for taking time out of their busy days to comment on this little blog and I feel badly that I am failing at doing that myself. So a big THANK YOU to everyone who wanders over here!



7 comments:

  1. LOVE that mug! See, for me, the smaller the mug, the better. I do that thing where I pour myself coffee, take a few sips, think it's too hot, let it sit, it gets too cold, re-heat it, it's too hot, muscle down a few more sips, let it sit out again, it gets too cold, etc. I envy those who can grab a gigantic cup of hot liquid and drink it without the fear of scorching their tongues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to just drink from my same cup for hours. Just refilling and refilling and using the same tea bag all day. Get's my daily amount of water in!

      Delete
  2. I love your pottery. It's all so lovely, that I could steal it all from you hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with those, I love them. happy weekend!

    x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoah, impressive! At least tiny mugs are great for coffee (not tea though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I want to make my own mug too 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...