10.13.2015

Moving Newfoundland

Last year one of my resolutions was to make more movies. I soon realized I have the shakiest hands in history so I somewhat abandoned that idea until I discovered the slow motion function on my iphone! It's revolutionary! So I have something a little bit different today. I made a little "greatest hits" from our travels around Newfoundland this summer. Without showing any of the actual day, I feel like it's a bit of a wedding video showing many of my favourite parts of the trip. I used the splice app to stick my little videos together. Hope you enjoy my first foray into home videos!



Song by Kate Rusby - Blooming Heather

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It would be shaking like crazy without it! New favourite feature!

      Delete
  2. This is precious! It's incredible how mesmerising slow motion can be!
    Looking forward to seeing more videos here from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...