1.20.2016

Summer Envy


It's about this time of year when I start thinking, "Can't we just skip ahead to summer already!?" Of course, I'm not even a hot weather/summer person but being a few months deep into snow and clouds and frozen temps really makes you long for the tiniest bit of warmth and sun. Being stuck in the house has got me finally getting around to actually sifting through this summer's photos. I know. So lazy over here. 

The first photo is the view from my sister-in-law's house. That is her front yard!! You want to talk about envy... my front yard is a Walmart. Not going to lie, it is pretty handy on those days you randomly need socks, a coffee table, a circular saw, and a jug o' milk. 

I would still take this front yard over mine any day!! 







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! You're SIL is lucky to have a view like that!

    Last year was extremely mild in the Okanagan, so this year's cold and snowy winter comes to a bit of a shock to the system. While I definitely enjoy the snow, I, too, am wanting to jump forward into summer.

    Alix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, just take me there, anyone?! :D Beautiful, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    I got a big case of summer envy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I don't have summer envy, because our summer never leave us even for single day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...